Virtual Q & A Sessions
Following on from the recent MIC Instagram Live Q & A Sessions, which gave potential applicants the opportunity to have their queries about the College and its degrees answered by College experts, MIC is delighted to announce that a further series of ‘In Conversation’ Live Instagram Sessions will run from the 16 June right up to the CAO Change of Mind Deadline on 1 July.
Instagram ‘In Conversation’ Schedule (Instagram Handle @miclimerick):
Each session will be hosted by Dr Patrick Cosgrove, MIC Student Recruitment Officer.
· Tuesday 16 June (7pm): BA in Contemporary and Applied Theatre Studies with Dr Carole Quigley, Department of Drama & Theatre Studies.
· Wednesday 17 June (7pm): MIC Thurles Post-Primary Teacher Education Degrees with Dr Finn Ó Murchú, Head of the School of Education (Post-Primary).
· Thursday 18 June (7pm): Student Support Services with Dr Geraldine Brosnan, Director of Student Life.
· Tuesday 23 June (7pm): BA in Early Childhood Care and Education with Dr Lisha O'Sullivan, Head of the Department of Reflective Pedagogy and Early Childhood Studies.
· Thursday 25 June (7pm): Bachelor of Arts with Professor Michael Breen, Dean of the Faculty of Arts.
· Tuesday 30 June (7pm): Bachelor of Education (Primary Teaching), Bachelor of Education (International) & B Ed in Education & Psychology with Dr Claire Griffin, Department of Educational Psychology, Inclusive & Special Education.
Find MIC on Instagram - @miclimerick
Open Days 2020/2021
Dates as follows (please note that physical events will run subject to public health advice):
MIC Limerick, South Circular Road, Limerick
- October 2020 (TBC)
- January 2021 (TBC)
MIC Thurles, Cathedral Street, Thurles
- November 2020 (TBC)
'Taster' Days 2020
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19: Student Teacher Experience Day at MIC Thurles on Saturday 28 March & Taster Sessions at MIC Limerick on Thursday 30 April 2020.
See virtual Q&A session information above.
Postgraduate Open Day/Information Sessions
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19.
Mary Immaculate College is a leading provider of postgraduate education at Graduate Diploma, Taught/Research Masters and Doctoral levels in both Arts and Education.
Lunchtime Information Sessions
Lunch-time Postgraduate Study Information Sessions, run in conjunction with the RGSO, take place throughout the Academic Year. Six sessions take place in MIC Limerick with a dedicated session taking place in MIC Thurles early in the first semester.
The Open Day in January at MIC Limerick will cater for prospective postgraduate students.
Learn more about our numerous postgraduate programmes in Education and Arts at Diploma, Master's and Doctoral levels, as well as all the essential information on amenities and supports.
Find your postgraduate programme here.